Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4

I am thankful for my super hardworking, sometimes exhausted husband. I am thankful that he has a job that pay our bills so that I can work part time and stay home with Caleb A LOT. I had so much fun with my boy today. We had lots of snuggles and book reading. My heart melts around that boy, especially when he says, "Mumma!!!!" I respond, "Yes, Caleb?" He says: "Mumma, hug. Mumma snuggle." Don't mind if I do baby boy, don't mind if I do.

I am grateful for the nice weather. I sat outside on my porch today doing some prep work and watching Caleb pray.

I am thankful for my husband, the rec league soccer coach, even though he does not have kids on the team, he desires to be a part of the community and of course be a part of soccer.

I am so grateful that I found out I could eat pumpkin cookies during my Daniel Fast:) (Don't ask me how MANY I ate).

I am grateful for the men and women who have paved the way so that women can be in ministry.

And tonight, I am grateful that I will be in bed by 11pm.


I had to leave you with a picture of the cutest Thomas you have ever seen:)


No comments: