Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1

It's that time of the year!!!

Fall......hello pumpkin! I love fall, love the colors, love the flavors and smell and love the weather.

But no, that's not what I am talking about.

It is officially "Holiday Season." ---Thanksgiving and Christmas are getting closer day by day.

And as excited as I am for the holidays, that is still not what I am talking about.

What about the fact that Compelling is so very close?

Oh, it is close...and so much work to  do. But still not what I am talking about.

Do you know?

It is NOVEMBER----meaning the month of thankfulness. I will be joining with several others in the blogging world sharing each day about something I am thankful for.


Today....I am thankful for the students I work with. I am so excited to see their heart for the Lord,  their desire to be grounded in the Word of God, to live a life of prayer, and wanting to share their faith with others. I get to be a part of what they are doing! So glad that God has sent me here to work among these students.

I am grateful for the sacrifice they make in order to make God's name glorified on campus.

I am grateful for the way that we are all bonding together in prayer and fasting for the next 10 days. I am grateful that at 7am, 6 college students gathered in my living room, snuggled up in blankets, praying to the Lord.

Thank you Lord. Thank you for the amazing group of students that you have given me.

No comments: