Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14

Thankful for sleeping in. I don't know the last time that I have done, and I am not sure when I will be able to do it again.

Thankful that the Lord gives rest to those He loves, and that taking a sabbath is a command. A command that is hard to follow through, but one that I fully enjoy.

Thankful that I could meet my mom and my grandma halfway, at the airport today to pick up Caleb. Which makes me thankful that my parents watched Caleb for the weekend.

Thankful for the Gospel, and how it impacted a student tonight. I don't know that I have ever shared so passionately, but God spoke through me. It was great to see things click and for her to have an even clearly picture of God's heart.

Thankful for students who want to know God's heart, and want to pursue it.

Thankful for students that want to end sex trafficking.

Thankful for new faces at InterVarsity tonight.

Thankful for some men wanting to lead with IV.

Going to bed with a smile on my face and joy in my heart.

No comments: