Friday, November 25, 2011

November 22

Jon and I are staying at his grandparents house, 2 hours away from Orlando. Jon's brother is flying into Orlando tomorrow, and someone needs to come and pick him up from the airport. We were sent on an overnight away from Caleb. It was fabulous.

I booked a hotel room last night. I don't know if it was because it was so late in the game, or if this is off season, but we had a BEAUTIFUL hotel room for $60. I could end the thankfulness post right now. But I am not done being thankful!

I am thankful for family that wants to stay with Caleb and wants to give us time off. I am thankful that our families love our son so much. I am thankful that Caleb slept through the night we are told behaved well (though one can never tell with those grandparent colored glasses).

We went to Downtown Disney to an Irish pub and had some food and drinks. It was great to be together and to talk. We walked downtown holding hands and capped the night off with some ice cream. Everything was fabulous about this night.

Thank you Lord for giving me a great night with my husband.

No comments: