Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21

I love water. I love to be in water and to watch water. I experience God's power, beauty and majesty in water.

I was walking along the crashing waves on the Atlantic Ocean today I was worshipping the Lord as I gazed in wonder. The waves were crashing along side of me. How can this body of water both be so peaceful, and yet so incredibly fierce? I was in awe.

I loved seeing my baby enter the ocean for the first time. He was timid, but before long he was quickly giving me panic attacks, wanting to run straight into the ocean and get caught in the undertoe. "No hands mommy." No, honey. I am afraid in this fierce, powerful body of water, and when you weigh 21 pounds, mommy and daddy will be by your side. You will not be shark food.

Giggles and sheer delight! I loved every moment of being at the ocean with my baby boy. Can't wait to get home and edit those pictures!


Thank you Lord for creating bodies of water. Thank you for the refreshment that it brings. Thank you that it demonstrates your power! I love it!

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oh the ocean... There is just nothing like it. My kidos have never seen an ocean and I am excited for the day that changes.

I'm a little jealous. It sounds amazing. And I bet it's warm there. :)