Sunday, November 18, 2012

November 18


I do not remember the last time I slept so much. I took a nap on Saturday and today. Today, so many things to be thankful for!

1. Sick Caleb. I don't enjoy seeing my boy sick, but he was mommy's snuggly boy today. He wanted mommy all day, and I can't complain. It was a wonderful, restful day with my boy. I do hope he feels better tomorrow though:)

2. The boys visited their aunt for about 7 hours today. It was wonderful to have them gone. I am so glad that they are transitioning to their aunt's house. It is good for us to have that rest and to be the three of us.

3. My husband. I am so crazy in love with him. I am so glad that God has strengthened our marriage.

4. A good night with G. Last night was G came back to our house, he was mad to be here. Tonight, he did much better and we even had a good night with him.

5. A thank you. I could fill this blog with stories about how much the boys' mom hates me, the things she has said to me, the allegations she has made, etc. But tonight, she called G, and said, "Be sure to tell Jon and Kristin thank you for all the do for you." Really? Wow. Thanks Lord. I needed that extra blessing.

6. Rest. Today was very restful!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spellcheck spellcheck spellcheck

Krista said...

This blog made my smile super huge!!!!