Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17-- An afternoon "off"


Our two foster sons will be transitioning (we hope) to living with their aunt. To begin this process, they will be staying with her 4-5 hours a day on Saturday and Sunday. During that time, they also have a visit from their mom, and the baby visits his dad.

I am so grateful to have had time off today. Last night was probably one of the hardest nights with G, and to know that today I had some time to be without him was especially helpful.

Jon, Caleb and I went to lunch at our favorite Chinese buffet, we went grocery shopping and all three of us took naps. HOW GLORIOUS!!! I couldn't believe how long I slept--almost three hours! I was so incredibly tired. And don't judge me if I do the exact same thing tomorrow:) Minus the buffet and grocery shopping.

I am grateful that the boys might get to live with their aunt. I am grateful that right now we have some reprieve. I am grateful for family time and a wonderful nap.

And I am grateful that my sister-in-law bottles her own wine, and then gives me a bottle:) 

And because I haven't posted photos in a while.......




No comments: