Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some Thanksgiving Photos

Caleb right after his first thanksgiving meal! He had stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, a roll and some pie. Two days later, his first tooth popped through! 

My grandpa on the floor with Caleb

On Friday we celebrated Thanksgiving with Jon's side of the family. This is his mom making Leftsa (SP?) , a norweigian bread. 

Aunt Kim was mean. She kept putting Mr. Potato Head hates in Caleb's fro. Does it make me mean if I laughed, and took pictures? 

Uncle Joe and Caleb

Jon went to the Lions game on Thanksgiving with his dad and brother. Gramps was sure to buy a foam finger for Caleb. 

Family Photo

My cousin and Caleb

My sister thought it was fun to steal a pacifier from a baby...easy as 1..2..3..
When both dinners were over, Caleb gave everyone piano lessons.


Whew! What a great holiday weekend. Looking forward to many more great holidays!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

He is so cute! Glad you had a great weekend!

Kimberly said...

Definitely not mean...you laughed too! I love him! Plus, no one else's hair holds those hats well enough for a photo. Also, those will be the photos to show off when he's older. ...and here's Caleb wearing Mr. Potato Head's Hat.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE lefse! It's a tradition with Joel's family, too! The meatballs are amazing, too. YUM!!!!!!!!!

--Krista