Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook 11-09-10

Outside my window
As I sit on my couch and look outside my window I see little hand prints all over them. Earlier today Caleb and I were outside playing in the leaves. It was beautiful today!!! I am not ready for winter to arrive.

I am thinking
about a lot. A lot a lot. I am prepping for a conference this weekend. I am excited for students to come to this conference. I am frustrated that students want to back out of the conference, because I know that they would love it and it would be beneficial for them. I am thinking about how I should go to bed soon, but how I would rather load pictures from today on to my computer, but I know that would lead to editing and I don't have time to do that right now, so instead....wasting time blogging.

I am thankful for
RESTORATION! REDEMPTION! God has done a great work in my life, and I am so thankful for what He is doing.

From the kitchen
a win and a lose. Win= a great beef vegetable soup. Very good! Lose= Pumpkin cornbread. I have made this before and LOVE LOVE LOVE it, so I made it again. The problem was....I was out of eggs, so I read that you could replace eggs with bananas. NOT TRUE. Don't let anyone fool you. The bread did not turn out as planned.

I am going 
to lose weight

I am reading
a book on Esther

I am hoping 
to learn how to use photoshop

I am hearing 
commericals

Around the house
It's a mess and needs to be cleaned. Needs to be cleaned because it is driving me crazy and I now I have a crawler in my house and he is EVERYWHERE!

One of my favorite things 
talking photography with friends

A few plans for the rest of the week 
Cleaning the house, making some meals, preparing for the conference, traveling to the conference, working out, taking pictures, spending time with my boys

No comments: