Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wow mom, that was a lot of visitors this weekend

Wanna know why I am such a happy frog this weekend? Other than it being my first superbowl, my first weekend at home, I was treated like a rockstar. Am I going to be this spoiled my whole life? I think I am going to milk it for all its worth. I am pretty much wrapped around mommy and daddy's finger and almost there with my grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Man, I am special.

Yesterday was a busy day. I could barely stay awake for it all, but I heard that mommy is washing all of my new clothes. By the looks of it, I think I might be the most stylish newborn ever. I am a little worried though...there is talk that mommy is going to have a photo shoot with me this week.














On Saturday I saw my grandparents again, all four of them. They were showering me with love and presents. Oh, the presents. I also saw some new faces and heard some new voices. I met my Aunt Jalissa, mommy's little sister, I met my second cousins, and two sets of great aunts and uncle. I was held ALL day. A boy could get used to this.


When I saw my Grandma Sausser I was really happy because she was wearing her "Central Michigan Mom" sweatshirt. That made my mommy happy. Someday I am going to buy her a Central Michigan Grandma sweatshirt. Mommy is going to be so happy to go there...not to mention Big Jon.


Saturday evening, Big Jon really wanted to see me with my eyes open. I wanted to play along, but man I was tired. Mom and dad have me on a new feeding plan, and I am eating like crazy trying to gain weight. Don't they know this growing business is hard work? Anyways, Big Jon wanted me to wake up, so mom knows the best way to do that is to give me a bath. Before I knew it....clothes were off, and I had an audience around my bath tub. How embarrassing. I was awake though, and Big Jon loved it.


Everyone went to sleep and because Gramma Kath loves mommy so much, she decided that she was going to stay up with me during the night. She got some sleep, but she was the one to feed me and change me during the night. I was such a good boy for her. I didn't even cry much, ate a lot and got some snuggles in with Gramma.

Gramma Kath was telling me about this toy she bought me....I am not so sure about it, but she does tell me that it is the best Gramma gift ever. It is a bee....it sings and dances....and so does gramma Kath. mmmm.....

3 comments:

Krista said...

Awww... you have such a great, supportive family! Caleb is one blessed boy. I wish I could meet him!

Leslie said...

Congrats Kristen!! He's beautiful!!!!

Kala said...

Oh, how good it must feel to have a baby in your arms. I am sooooooo happy for you!!