Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Even when...

Even when I hear the cries that come with this face, I am in love, totally and completely smitten with this little boy. Even when I have to give up my precious sleep. Even when my house is in constant chaos. Even when I have to change a poopy diaper for the 7th time in one day.

The road is not over. Tomorrow, we are having a visit from our caseworker. It will be our first supervised visit with Caleb. I am so excited, because it means that we are moving ahead in the process.

Hoping to find out more tomorrow about the process. Please pray for a speedy court hearing, that the birth mother would not change her mind, that the process would be smooth, easy and quick.

But even if the adoption doesn't go through, I still love this little guy.

No comments: