Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dear Miche Bag,


I am so sorry that you are feeling neglected. I didn't realize how much I missed you until I went to the hardware store today with you in tote. Oh, how I miss you!

I still love you, I love how I can have one bag and interchange the shells and the straps. I love that I can change your looks depending on what I am wearing, I just love everything about you.

You are not being traded in, oh no my friend, do not be down trodden. I could not give you up. I just need to let you know for this time in my life, I am toting around something else....

A diaper bag. Yup, I am one of those women. Forgive me. I will be back. And we will have some dates soon. But for now, I need to take an extra five minutes to leave the house so that I can fully stock the bag that keeps Mr. Caleb happy.

Thank you for your understanding. I still think of you often.




1 comment:

Kala said...

Your funny. That was cute!! Our tree was freehanded by a friend but you can find multiple designs at:

http://dalidecals.com/Tree-Wall-Decals-Wall-Stickers/?gclid=CNqd_9KngqACFeh_5QodKFMIjg

I'm so happy for you!!