Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentine...

- is my first love

-is my high school sweet heart

-is my best friend

-knows me and still loves me

-is the person who makes me laugh and makes me the happiest, and also the person that I can get frustrated with the quickest

-is an amazing father

-is a great provider and has an amazing work ethic

-is growing to be more and more like Jesus each and ever day

-sometime has road rage

-is the messiest man alive

-allows me to be myself. I am so comfortable with who I am when I with him

-puts up with my crazy family

-encourages me to pursue deep friendships with girlfriends

-lets me sleep in and take naps

-is learning to get really great gifts!

-plays the guitar, soccer and wants to be a runner

-was in a band in high school...I still think it is secretly his dream

-rejects Christian culture and thinks critically about what a Christ follower should look like

-not only lets me watch my guilty pleasure tv shows, but watches them with me

-hates talking on the phone, but will call me several times a day to tell me that he is thinking of me, and that he loves me

-is a child magnet

-likes his shirts folded a certain way

-looks at me in "that way"

-prays with me and for me

-is a man that I can trust with my whole heart

-is a servant

-is an amazing cook

-changes poopy diapers, makes bottles, snuggles with Caleb and gets up early with our boy to let me sleep in

-understands my need from some introverted space

-is the man that I would marry all over again




No comments: