Monday, January 18, 2010

Week #2 in Pictures

We had quite the week, but do not fret, the Week in Pictures will continue....they may just be posted a little late:) Enjoy:)

Sunday Jan. 17, 2010

Caleb and Big Jon(my dad) meet today. We had some great news!!!! Caleb is 3lbs 13.4 oz and could be released in 10 days. WAHOOOO!!!
Saturday Jan. 16, 2010
Caleb meets Grandpa Bob. Caleb was very awake and feeling some love!

Friday Jan. 15, 2010
Jenna is the best sister ever! She was my partner all day. We started at 6:30a and went into the night. She kept me company in the hospital as only a sister can do. This is what I found when I walked out of the NICU at the end of the day. She said she was "studying".

Thursday Jan. 14, 2010
Jon had to go to work on Thursday and I stayed in NICU with Caleb. My mom was gracious enough to take work off on Thursday so that she could drive me to the hospital, and wait in the waiting room. BUT....the nurses were SOOO great and allowed her and Aunt Jennie Lyn to come in and hold Caleb.

Wednesday Jan. 13, 2010
We met our son today!!! This is our first family picture. If week 1 together it any guess, there will be MANY MANY MANY more to come:)


Tuesday Jan. 12, 2010
We found out today that we are going to be parents to a boy. We didn't know much about him at this point, but what we did know...it was time to say goodbye to our pink and purple nursery. I think the frilly girl in me shed a tear, but the mumma in me shed another tear of meeting my boy.


Monday Jan 11, 2010
If you have been following my blog, you know that I am working hard core on dropping 57 lbs. Here is a picture of my fridge right now......don't worry, it is not a "no eat diet" I just need to go to the store to fill it with some fresh veggies.

Sunday Jan. 10, 2010
Sunday, Jon and I were in the 2-3's room at church. Does anyone know how hard it is to get 2 and 3 yr olds to listen and to engage? I know, I know, they are kids, and I am not a great "kid teacher" but my husband on the other hand....the best.

1 comment:

Sarahhh said...

I like that last one with Jon a lot :) and yes, I know how it is teaching 2s and 3s! Whew. Little sparks of energy!

Yay!