Saturday, January 30, 2010

Calling all PRAYers

We need some prayers!!! Big prayers. Prayers that move mountain prayers.

Why?

Because Caleb is going to be released from the hospital this week, possibly Monday and birth mom has not made a decision.

What you can pray for:
-Pray that the social contacts the birth mom before the hospital on Monday
-Pray that we can get in touch with the birth mom's social worker on Sunday
-Pray that the birth mom would choose adoption and sign papers before Caleb is released
-Pray for a miracle and for God to be glorified.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You got it!

I will be shaking the gates for you and little Caleb.

<3 Rachel Krueger <3

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

So glad for an update. I will be praying. God put your family on my heart several times yesterday and He heard from me often. :)

I just typed in my word verification - and can't.stop.laughing
It is "staukere" spelled a little funky - but I know what it means.

kJoy said...

Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!