Monday, January 11, 2010

Checking In- Week #2

A weekly check-in to see how I am accomplishing my 2010 goals...thanks for keeping me accountable.

Goals for 2010

PHYSICAL- Lose 57lbs, run a 5k
I have lost 5.8lbs thus far...51.2lbs to go:)

SCRIPTURE READING- Read through the Bible in a year, memorize the Psalms of Ascent (Psalm 120-134)
I am two days behind in scripture reading, but will be catching up today. I have memorized Psalm 120 and working on Psalm 121.

READING- Read 12 books of spiritual development, ministry helps, etc.
2 Books down, 10 to go:) I finished Encountering God in the City, and Transforming Prayer. This week, starting, "The Good and Beautiful God"

SPIRITUAL- 1 retreat day a month, devotions 5 days a week, 20 minutes of prayer a day
yes yes yes

FAMILY- Be the best wife that I can be
This week was good..striving to be better

FINANCIAL- follow set budget, pay off school loans, save for adoption
It is easy to follow a budget when you don't leave the house and don't spend money. Definitely was my last week. I did not venture out much...therefore budget=kept.

MINISTRY- Volunteer in Albion, start neighborhood groups, learn about modern day slavery
-Women's Small Group at my house starts next week!! So excited.
-Goal this week: learn how to volunteer in Albion and DO IT!

No comments: