Friday, January 1, 2010

Mega Memory Month


Will you join me in Mega Memory Month? This past year, God has taught me the importance of hiding God's word in my heart. Will you join me?

Here is what you do:
1. Find a chunk of scripture that you want to memorize. Make sure it is challenging, but doable.
2. Let me know that you are doing this with me. I can pray for you
and keep you accountable.
3. Start MEMORIZING

The method I use:
1. Day 1: Read the verse aloud 10 times, cover the verse up and
say it aloud 10 times.
2. Day 2: Repeat the verse from Day 1. Use the Day 1 method on
verse 2. I usually say the two verses together 5 times aloud after I
have two verses down.
3. Day 3: Repeat verses 1 and 2 until it is stuck in your mind. Do
Day 1 method with verse 3, and continue on.

Good luck friends!



1 comment:

Ann Kroeker said...

So glad you're joining the Mega Memory Month challenge!