Friday, July 30, 2010

Some days we are friends, and I celebrate those days.

Like today.

Today we were friends.

Good friends in fact.

I even shouted for joy.

It did take me by surprise because we are not always good friends. Actually for four years, we have been enemies, but this summer, we have close. Very close. And very encouraging actually.

Today, my good friend told me that I have lost 14lbs thus far in my weight loss journey.

My good friend did not say "Good for the 14, but you know you have about 40lbs to go, right?" nope, my good friend, simply said "14lbs down. You can do this. Keep it up girl. Rock it out."

Yes, I am talking about the scale in the bathroom.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are looking so good! I am so happy for you. So when are you going to come have a salad & scrap with me???