Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not trying to be boring

I can't blog. Why? Because there is nothing worth noting going on in my brain right now.

-I am entirely sure that anniversaries are far more meaningful when you have children

-I am learning to love running

-I am crabby

-I am head over heels in love with my husband

-I love seeing Caleb develop a personality

-I am thinking about ministry constantly

And now....it is 12:11am, and I am going to bed. Oh caleb, please let it be for a long time:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm having the same problem with blogging right now. Still it is fun to hear little snippits of what's going on in your life :) I think you're doing well to learn to love running already - it took me a long time to love it!!! But now I do. I hope you got some good sleep :)