Monday, January 3, 2011

It's That Time and Everyone Else is Doing It!!!!

Have you all made your 2011 resolutions? I LOVE making resolutions. I love setting goals. I love revisiting the past year and evaluating.

This year I have a new resolution: To not make a resolution. One thing I have learned about myself is that I am "All or Nothing." Sometimes I am more "Nothing" than "All" which forces me to experience failure. 

Ok, so it is not that I don't have a resolution per say----

I will be setting goals at the beginning of each month, attainable, measurable goals. So....what do you think?

3 comments:

Arlona said...

Good idea! Go for it!

Rachel said...

I think monthly might be a great thing. When I got to the end of the year and looked back at last years goals I was suprised I didn't even remember some of them. I think it is a good idea to keep your goals in sight. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! What are these mysterious goals? --2/5