Monday, March 31, 2008

This blog has been a long time coming :)

The lack of posts lately have been because of craziness! Last Monday, Jon and I ventured to Oakland County to visit his grandfather in the hospital. On Tuesday evening, his grandfather died, and we spent the rest of the week doing things, getting ready for the funeral, visitations, etc. Fun, fun. And, don't let me forget tons of hugs. I am definitely hugged out. Today I spent the day completely by myself, getting much needed quality time.

Despite, having to go through a death, it was so great to be with family. We don't spend a whole lot of time with the Sausser's and it was great to build better relationships.

It is officially April. Goals for this month:

1. Start working out again
2. Work on fund raising, with greater fervor and passion.
3. Find a place to call home, for a church.
4. Get students to go to Chapter Focus Week
5. Hang out with students on weekends.
6. End the semester well.

No comments: