Thursday, March 6, 2008

Casting Lasting Visions

This week has been very light with student ministry. Most of my students are busy preparing for mid terms.

On Monday as I prepared and prayed for Bible Study, I felt that the Lord was leading me in a different direction. He ended up leading me to casting a great vision for reaching the campus in the next four years. I explained what God was calling me to, asked them to join and they are sooo excited!!!! Many students asked if they could receive training from me, and have asked to go to chapter focus week.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! For the first time I am truly happy to be in Albion. I am truly excited that I am called here. I met with a student last night and told her that I hope that I am here in 10 years and I can tell the students then, that the students now have left a legacy for them.

Spring Break starts next week. I will be spending most of it planning the rest of the semester and praying for a great thing to happen!!!

Please pray:
-that God would raise up leaders
-that I would know how to train students
-that I would have wisdom and discernment in how to lead
-that I would be fully funded, so I can focus on ministry

No comments: