Sunday, March 16, 2008

Let the people of God pray!

A excerpt from my journal entry today: "This afternoon Jade, Autumn and Joe Liniarski came and we did a prayer walk around campus. It was so refreshing to have other believers come alongside of me and believe in what God is going to do on this campus. It was encouraging to me, and I want to be a part of what God is doing. I think I needed the strength of other believers. Thank you for giving me a burst of excitement."

Thank you to those who came and walked around campus and prayed today. It was amazing and exciting. I know that God wants to move on this campus and I feel like we are on the verge of something great. If you are ever in Albion, or want to stop by and pray, I would feel so blessed and I know that God will meet us.

I can't wait to see what God does. Stay posted, and wait in expectancy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You missed a Thursday!