Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday #5

Thanking God this week for:

-being able to talk to my husband about Everything!
-God's FREEDOM!!!! I have experienced freedom this week that I haven't had in 24 years. His grace was lavished on me, and he reminded me that he gives freedom to my fears
-My amazing sister, and how I can tell her anything :)
-A great vision casting night this week with students!!!!
-Students are excited to be a part of the mission on campus!
-An encouraging email from my pastor
-the satisfaction from a clean house
-perfume, especially JLO and Desperate Housewives (yes I know, lame, but at least I smell good)
-a generous surprise gift from a donor!
-God providing for us financially in crazy ways all the time!!!!
-Building relationships with students.....to the point where I can be sarcastic, myself, be real, and lead them all at the same time.
-that my computer has lasted even when I think it should have died by now.

No comments: