Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Miracle of the Body

I have never been one to enjoy hospitals- I doubt that most people do. Jon's grandpa has been a ventilator and in ICU for the past coupe of days, and we have been able to spend time in the hospital. It was incredible to see nurses and doctors who are passionate about their work. They were confident, approachable, and became someone that we looked forward to seeing.

It was amazing to me to see how the body was interconnected. When one thing went wrong, several things went wrong, and when one thing was getting better, many things were looking up. God really knew what he was doing when he was creating us. Praising the Lord as creator today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.