Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July Week 2012 (Amish Edition)

I know, it is past the 4th of July. I want to be able to share all my photos, but I am busy editing some for the business, which I LOVE, but if I don't post some of my family photos on the blog, I will forget what they are from and when I finally get around to scrapbooking, I won't what to say about them. 

So my friends....hold on tight....we are gonna have a little mini-series as I blog all about this years 4th of July Week. If you get bored, come back later, but for now, we are jumping in. Every year, we go to my grandma's house on the lake and it is B E A U T I F U L! And relaxing. And wonderful. And I want to go back. 

This year, my family from California came as well, so it was one full house, 21 people in all. One night, we all decided to go to an Amish house for dinner. 
 Not sure how "Amish" Hidden Valley Dressing is, but you know...



 And I definitely don't think IPhones were Amish. 

 My sister and her boyfriend 

 "No more pictures mamma."

 My grandma and her dear friends