Friday, July 1, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty

What could this beautiful, curious boy be doing??? Dangerous question. I try to avoid it as much as possible. Ignorance is bliss around here. Did my son just share his sippy cup with the dog? Certainly not. If I didn't see it, it didn't happen. 

Moving on, I promise.

My little guy had his heart stolen this week. 

Stolen by this little guy. Unfortunately I don't think this kitty felt the same way. 

"Mom, can we take him home?"

"I will pet it and snuggle with it." 
 "I have a lion chair at home too. I bet the kitty will feel right at home at our house." 

 "And if it needs help moving from chair to chair, I am big enough to help."

" I love carrying kitties. Especially upside down. I think they like it like that. " 

 "I think I could get used to taking care of a kitty. I am pretty good at it." 

"Please mumma. Please!"

Alternate title to this blog: Sorry Wendi, for allowing my kid to torture your new baby kitties. Can we still be friends?







2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Hahahaha!! I LOVE IT!! :) Yesterday Malachi was carrying that same kitty around by its neck, so its all good.

Arlona said...

I recognized that kitty. Wow! Not even a scratch. He loves the kitty. Your dog probably would not love the kitty though.