Monday, July 11, 2011

Day #1 of B90

MomsToolbox 
Today marks day 1 of reading the Bible in 90 Days. I am so excited. I woke\up at my normal 6am ( I cannot believe that 6am is my new normal). Day 1 is always easy, for anything. The excitement of something new gets us out of bed. How can I be sure that I maintain this?

1. Maintain 6 am wake ups. Usually at this time Jon is at work and Caleb is still sleeping. There are times when Caleb is awake, but he can stay content in his crib before he needs to wake up. He is pretty good at that.

2. Blog and get the word out, so people are keeping me accountable.

3. Not giving up.  Especially when I miss a morning. Those times, I will need to find another part of the day, or make up for a missed day.

4. Be dependent on God.  He wants me to read His word more than I ever will. I need to lean on Him to give me strength, endurance and excitement.

Won't you join me???

No comments: