Monday, July 4, 2011

90 Day Challenge

"So, are you going to get a maid, and a cook?"

Normally that response from my husband would make my skin rise with feminist ideas, but not today. It is like a challenge..... I am shouting in my head, "Watch me." I will do this. Just watch me.

Maybe not the best attitude, but something to jump into. Sometimes you have to do that right?

I am jumping into the Read the Bible Through in 90 Days Challenge. Wow. Time Commitment for sure. I am excited to practice discipline, to grow in God's word and to prove my husband wrong:)

I know it will take discipline.....which I need all around right now. I also know that I have been yearning and wanting more of God's word. I have been spending about the same amount of time required to be with the Lord during the day anyway, this will just be a lot more reading. I am excited. Feeling overwhelmed, but so excited.

So....who is with me? I want to do this with other people. I want to do this in community, but not break any of my other friends Bible reading plans....so, who's in?

MomsToolbox

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

This is amazing! You can do it, and I am very excited to see how God is going to work through your discipline and commitment to him!