Sunday, April 17, 2011

Training Young in Theology

I could write this really long post about differences in theology. 
I could tell you about my struggle of knowing what the Bible says about women in ministry. 
I could tell you the books I have read, the speakers I have listened to, the mentors I have had, the tears I have cried, the prayers I have prayed, the questions I have asked.
I could tell you that I hope my son grows up to be a man that study's God word
I could tell you that I want him to be in love with the word, and communicate it well. 
I will leave those for another post.
I think its obvious that he is dealing with tough issues in the Bible at such a young age. 
Makes a mamma proud. 


Ok, maybe not. Maybe he just stole my book and I snapped some pictures, but those thoughts REALLY DID GO THROUGH MY HEAD:)

No comments: