Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thinking Thin on a Thursday

If you are a woman, you have thought about it....dare I say, bathing suit season?

Ouch. I know that hurt.

If it is not your overly jiggly arms, rolly poly belly or thick thighs, then maybe it is your pasty white skin?

For me, its all of the above.

Don't start on the whole, "beauty is on the inside." I get that, and believe it. But as a women, we want to be beautiful, we want to be confident in our own skin.

I am dreading summer. Kicking myself for not keeping up on the dieting and exercising that I was doing this winter. I am mad that this is a continuous cycle in my life. I am scared to death to bare those arms of jello.

This week I made a commitment to get "summer ready." I have a lot of work to do before summer hits, but it's a start. I am eating healthy, and thanks to our new family member, I am able to get a lot of walking it.

This week's goal is to average 30 minutes a day of exercising. So far, so good:)

1 comment:

Rachael Kuffa said...

On top of getting swim suit ready I found the cutest, flattering suit last year that I know you would rock too. The bottoms are a skirt but a very cute skirt and then the top is a cute tank top and not the kind that hugs you in all the wrong places. I love it so much I'd even send u a pic of me in it last year if you want to see what it looked like on a real person and not a model :) I can find the link if you want, I got it at Macy's.