Friday, May 28, 2010

So glad I pushed through

I am working towards shedding pounds, getting in shape and being healthier

I have been eating fairly healthy,

Have resisted some huge temptations,

Found healthy substitutes,

And many cravings have been eliminated.

I have been exercising 5-6 days a week,

Working on running, on W2D3 of The Couch to 5K,

Working on my arms and abs,

Moving around more,

Cutting out pop,

Pushing through the pain,

lots of pain this week with running,

pain in my feet and legs,

and pain from running in the sun.

For what? LOSING 6LBS!! I am so excited. There is still a long way to go, but I am getting started, seeing results, and I am going to push through!

3 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

6 pounds is amazing!! Good job. Running hurts. I tired it once. :)
Hey - missed you guys too last night. I went to bed at 8:30. Yes I did. I knew that's what I needed.
Meeting again in two weeks for the study? I look forward to it.

Rachel said...

You go girl! Keep with it. You looked really pretty in your purple today.

Love you!

kJoy said...

Kristen! You have inspired my lazy-college-student-butt to get into this Couch to 5K workout! Here is my question: how do you best time & measure the different walk/jog/run intervals? Do you just time them and keep staring at a timer/watch? Let me know! :)