Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just so you know...

  • The adoption is not finalized. There is actually at least another 6 months of our supervisory period....AND we are still in the midst of the "grace" period where the birth parents could change their mind
  • I am addicted to taking pictures....and now....scrap booking
  • I cannot wait for the next week and half to be done. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job, but I am in such a need of a break! I will be working roughly 1 day a week this summer working on raising thousands of dollars to support the ministry I work with.
  • I am overweight....and need to lose some weight...this summer, it's on. I have officially committed to the Couch to 5K plan. Shoot me now.
  • I love my boys more than any other people in the world
  • I have so many blog ideas, I simply cannot put them into words...yet
  • By the time 9p rolls around, I am so tired, but I am so excited to have the house all to myself, I don't go to sleep until midnight....
  • I get to see one of my closest friends in June:)
  • I am hungry for more of God's word

Question of the Day: What would you like to read about on this blog?

No comments: