Sunday, May 16, 2010

a little update



  • I have been out of town for a week working with college students in Northern Michigan. It was an incredible week training students on how to lead small group Bible Studies on campus.
  • Jon was left as a stay-at-home dad, and did a WONDERFUL job!
  • I have great friends who will help me watch the boy!
  • Caleb is having trouble sleeping at night. He may or may not be sick.
  • Tomorrow....kicking it into high gear. I am officially on summer break, and have a lot of things to do to make it a productive time off.
  • I am dying to take some pictures
  • I want to open a coffee shop
  • I am loving studying the Book of Ruth
  • I have two baby showers coming up soon:)
  • Isn't Caleb, just the cutest?
  • I have so many blog topic ideas, I cannot pick one! So tell me, what would you like to read about?


1 comment:

Laura said...

i love caleb's fro!

ps - i passed albion on the way home and back 2 weekends ago and thought of you. i would have stopped in but i knew you were at cedar (jealous!)