Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday #12

Thanking God this week for:

-Every two weeks I get reminded how God provides for us, as we receive our paychecks.
-How Albion student organizations get money to use. It is a great blessing, helps us to buy supplies and go to conferences and retreats cheaper than normal.
-Seeing my family this weekend!!! Jenna, Mom, Aunt Denise and Grandma came out to Albion for the weekend to check out Jon's new place, eat some good food and of course see me because they love me!!!
-Receiving free books from IVP. Yeah for InterVarsity reading!
-InterVarsity staff that know far more than I do and can train.
-3 students going to Chapter Focus Week!
-A free upgrade on my next enterprise purchase....so going to chapter focus week I will have an upgrade.
-Simple necessities like hot water and heat. We have been without hot water all week and I am grateful that we have had it in the past.
-God's mercy.
-I have screwed up so much and God does not kick me in the gut when I deserve it.
-Christian faculty on campus.
-The way God has created us.

No comments: