Friday, May 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday #14

I haven't done this in a few weeks, because of traveling and the internet not working, and a million other reasons so here it goes!

Thanking God this week for...

-a renewed love and passion for studying God's word. It is coming alive and I feel like I am looking at it with new eyes.
-InterVarsity Christian Fellowship. I LOVE the ministry to college students, I think that the staff are amazing and I am so privileged to be working with these men and women. They inspire me like crazy!
-Jon's arm is healing, and he is not feeling the pain of the burn.
-God's financial provision.
-Nice weather, so I can be out walking and exercising in the community.
-Great conversations, that challenge me
-Time with my family, they are pretty much amazing!
-A job that allows a balance between work and rest in the summer.
-My husband's constant love for me.
-The beauty that I can see through the lens of a camera.
-Chapter Focus Week....students caught the vision of campus ministry. I am sooo sooo excited to hit the ground running in the fall on campus!!
-Things with Jon's job is going really well. I am thankful that he is able to keep his job, grow in his career, and that the owner wants to invest in this place!

No comments: