Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday #13

Thanking God this week for:
-new scholarship money in the Albion account, for students to attend chapter focus week
-a new laser toy that makes it soooo fun to play with my cats
-health insurance
-Jon's burn that he got while at work is being treated and hopefully will heal
-journaling!!!!
-ending the semester well
-3 students going to Chapter Focus Week
-God bringing me healing from a feeling a depression and weakness for the past year
-God giving me a vision for next year and making me really excited for the fall
-ice cream
-the satisfaction of a clean house
-new steps, that I hope I won't fall down and sprain my ankle
-the flexibility that I have in my job
-the partnership that fund development brings
-God bringing success to Jon's job

No comments: