Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday #11

Thanking God this week for:

-a great weekend in Mt. Pleasant with friends and family. Jalissa had fun playing her game at the CMU field, great to see Aaron and Kati and Jess :)
-the weather!!
-an amazing walk last night around the park in Jackson with Melissa and zach.....and the ice cream that followed.
-the fun that I have taking pictures, and the joy that it brings me
-a great staff retreat day on MSU's campus. I was able to set aside time to focus on reflection, prayer and simply being with the Lord.
-the way that God speaks to me, and brings gentle rebuke when I deserve lightning bolts.
-Jenna was safe!!!! Despite her SUV flipping 3 times on I-94 and tons of damage to her car, she walked away with a headache and seat belt burn.
-Long car rides with complete silence that allow me to be an introvert.
-Having a great conversation about Greek student ministry at Albion College
-The Lord continuing to call me to full time ministry.
-Caffeine---I realize that I have a small addiction, but it has really helped me stay awake lately.

No comments: