Friday, May 30, 2008

A Long Time of Coming!

Sorry to all my faithful reading fans......are there any of you who read this???

I have not wrote much in a while, but here is a recap on what has been happening.

-I secretly want to be a runner, but don't run, so I figure I should start out slow and start walking. I have been walking 2-3 miles, 3-4 days a week, working on walking longer and more often, and maybe it will turn into running, and maybe I will be one of those cool "speed walkers." Don't judge me!
-Jon burned his arm really bad at work. He has the worst second degree burn that you can get before it turns into third degree. It is healing really well. He was going to the doctor every single day, and now he is only going 1-2 times a week. He will be able to take his bandages off on Father's Day!
-Spent a week at Cedar Campus for Chapter Focus Week. It was a great week, and I am super excited about doing ministry at Albion next fall! I am sure that God has called me to this school and I am excited to put tons of energy into it. I would love to share more if you are interested!!!
-Spent Memorial Day weekend with my family in Holland, MI. Jalissa had a softball tournament, and then we went to grandma's (on the lake) for memorial day, which of course, consisted of crazy ladder golf tournaments.
-Read another Jodi Piccoult book...LOVE her!!! (My Sister's Keeper--recommend it, of course!)
-drove a smart car....yup, needs no keys to start it, just push a button.
-my love for photography is growing and growing. I am still looking for people to be guinea pigs!

No comments: