Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Things you may not know about me, nor do you probably care to know.



1. I hate when people don't clean off their dishes and leave the food to harden. (Ahem...coughcoughhusbandcoughcough).

2. I often find myself day dreaming about: where we could move next, photo ideas, what it would look like if God really did use me to change the world,  and chocolate.

3. I will never ever ever be excited about church buildings. Not only am I not excited for it, it is a point of contention deep in my soul. So much so that I shudder when I think about it. So much so that every once in a  while Jon asks if we should give extra to the building fund in the offering. And then I give him the death look. And then he laughs. And then I realize he was joking and I laugh with him and am glad that he knows me.

4. I am becoming a morning person. Well, its still hard to get out of bed, but once I am out of bed, I do like it.

5. I have an elliptical now. I love it, and have lost 10lbs so far this summer. Only 40 to go to my goal:)

6. I love expositional Bible teaching and manusript Bible study. Wait...if you know me at all, you know this already.

7. I cleaned out my mess of my attic/closet a few weekends ago. I have a maid this summer and she helps out a lot. Just kidding. I can't afford a maid, but we do have a college student living with us that pays us in cleaning and babysitting.

8. Two nights ago, I may or may not have eaten half a pan of brownies. See #2.

9.  If we had tons of money and could travel anywhere I would travel to the following places:
     -Greece and Italy in one trip
     -Cruise--carribbean, bahamas, etc....
     - Oregon to see my sweet friend Krista
     -New Zealand- we have friends there, so free housing, right?
 
10. One day, maybe God will lead us to adopt from Ethiopia. Or maybe God just brings it to my mind all the time so I can pray more.

11. I can't garden worth a lick.

12. I hate when people touch my feet.

The end. Back to photo editing:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to have you visit anytime!! I was surprized though that we weren't first on the list...maybe save the best for last? Jokes...AngS.

Krista said...

Can't believe Oregon made it to your list!! Come and visit SOON! :)