Sunday, August 5, 2012

The time I let my child ride a coaster.


A few weeks ago, a nearby town had their annual Hot Air Balloon Festival. It is so fun to watch 30+ balloons (depending on the year) fly up in the air. Caleb loved watching them. At one point, Jon taught him to say, "Take me with you" when a balloon would fly directly over our heads.





Before the balloons took off, we took a walk around and ate some really fatty, delicious fair food, and even asked Caleb if he wanted to ride a few rides. He's two, that's practically a teenager, right? Bring on the rides!
"What have I got myself into?" 

See the car with no head? That's Caleb! 

The ride passed us, and he said, "Can I stop?" 


It wasn't until I looked the pictures that I realized, how incredibly small my baby was as he was flying all over the place on that alligator rollercoaster.

 And his face, his poor precious, scared for his life, questioning why his mommy and daddy would ever allow him to do this...oh, that face. It makes me so sad, and makes me giggle at the same time.

But there were tractors....and tractors make everything better. Tractors and trains.




No comments: