Friday, August 3, 2012

The Big 3-0



In honor of my husband's 30th Birthday

30 Reasons Why I love you
1. I love that you are the most amazing father. 
2. I love that you are such a hard worker. 
3. I love that you bought me my fist DSLR. 
4. I love that you will talk smack about Western Michigan University 
5. I love that you spend time with my family. 
6. I love watching King of the Hill together. 
7. I love that we are pursuing adoption together. 
8. I love that I can totally be myself with you. 
9. I love that you have always sacrificed and have given me the "better" car. 
10. I love that you sacrificed and bought me a "new" car. 
11. I love seeing you passionate in ministry. 
12. I love listening to you sing and play guitar. 
13. I love that you can make me laugh. 
14. I love our inside jokes. 
15. I love that we are on the same team. 

16. I love that you cook. 
17. I love that you enjoy having people over at our house. 
18. I love that you don't mind having college students around all the time. 
19. I love that you will volunteer with InterVarsity. 
20. I love that we have the same heart and passion in many areas. 
21. I love your kisses. 
22. I love your hugs. 
23. I love to hold your hand. 
24. I love that you are always in my corner. 
25. I love that you can be and are honest with me. 
26. I love your quiet presence. 
27. I love your patience. 
28. I love that you let me get Lila even if she is a big huge pain. 
29. I love that I can wrestle through ideas with you. 
30. I love doing life together. 


30 Date Ideas that we will do in the next year. 



No comments: