Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Weekend 2012 as told through pictures

A typical summer weekend, at the lake house with my family:)

Sometimes, our bed is in the basement where no one else is sleeping, so falling asleep on Papa is the next best thing. 

Look at my cute hubby. He is so ready for another baby:) 


Nothing is as much fun as playing with a ball and Aunt J!


Our baby Rae, rolling over

Uh oh. Caleb is teaching her to roll over. I am not sure if he is ready to be a big brother yet. 

Captain Caleb reporting for duty. 


Me: Caleb, tell Aunt Jenna a joke. 

 Caleb: JOKE! HAHAHAHA. 
Obviously it was funny, they both laughed. 


Jalissa scoping out the water, seeing if she is brave enough to ski. She was!

Getting the ski ropes ready. 

Here she goes!


Look at that face of determination. First time skiing ladies and gentleman!

She's up!


Beach babe. 

I can't get over the pink! I LOVE IT. 







Bonfire and smores. Or "fire treats" as Caleb calls them. 

I am actually in the picture. See, I was there! 

He loves baseball, mostly because Aunt Jalissa plays softball. 

Fahj, be careful. This is your third fall of the night. I know I can't speak, because I took a dive too, but at least I didn't take three! 


True love= when your mother laughs at you when you fall out of a chair. 

Opps. I think Aunt J was taking a nap on the deck. Sorry J. No sleeping for Caleb. 

Raegan fell asleep on the deck too. 



I can outside and saw this. Love. 
Great grandma singing "Pop goes the weasel" to her great grandson. 

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love the new blog style!! And I REALLY love all the new photos. Thanks for posting!!!!!!!