Monday, June 11, 2012

From THAT to THIS- swingset edition


I am hoping that this series will give you a before an after peek the projects we are working on. This past weekend, my lovely hubs put together a swingset for Caleb. It was hot, he was tired, and it took A L L weekend. But it looks great, and Caleb loves it. 

Please excuse my lack of editing these photos. I kind of feel naked, but I am up to my knees in things that need to get done, and editing swing set photos didn't make the cut. 

FROM THAT...




TO THIS!





2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

SO sweet! Love it. His expression is priceless when he is about to go down. :)

So glad we got to hang out today! - And I have recently found freedom from editing every single snap shot as well. :) It's a good thing.

Krista said...

It looks amazing!!! Great job, Jon!