Monday, April 9, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Sometimes: I am completed shocked at the tantrums Caleb can throw.
Always: I am grateful for them. It means that he is in our house, forever.

Sometimes:  I memorize large chunks of scripture.
Always: I should do it more often.

Sometime: My house is spotless and shiny and smelling like cleaning products
Always: I wish that were every day.

Sometimes: My husband takes me to Outback for dinner.
Always: I wish it were every night.

Sometimes: I actually want to garden.
Always: I love the look of a beautifully manicured garden, but am afraid to try it, because I might fail at it.

Sometimes: I take really good pictures.
Always: I think the pictures are better in my head, and I hate them when I actually see them.

Sometimes: I love my house.
Always: I love the location of my house, the city, the neighborhood, etc, but HATE the actual layout and want to change it.

No comments: