Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 on 10

I am joining the ranks of the 10 on 10 Challenge. The goal: Take photos each hour for 10 hours on the 10th day of the month. I tried! 

1. 9am Morning Coffee:
This is my favorite coffee mug! Looks like a camera lens, no? 

2. 10am Special Project: 
Fill a cake pan with baking soda, and then mix vinegar and food coloring. It will be endless fun! 




3. 11am Staff Life:
Had a great conversation with Lily today! 

4. Noon Lunch time: 
A full out tantrum ensued because Caleb was not allowed to have dessert until he finished the carrots. 

5. 1pm Troubled Nap Time: 
Sometimes naps are hard. They are getting harder and harder as Caleb gets older and older. He did not want to sleep in his bed. On the floor, with no pants, comfortable? Not for me! 

6. 2pm Reference 
Filling out a reference form for a student, as she applies for a summer internship 

7. 3pm Work Out 
FINALLY!!! It has been a shameful TWO MONTHS since I have last worked out. And today, it begins. Time to get back to being healthy! 

8.  4pm  Looked over at the couch and saw my baby girl Lila Pup. 

9.  5pm Family Walk 
Ok, so apparently 40 degrees was a little too cold, but we had fun. 

10.  7pm Gearing up for bed: 
My two favorite boys reading and getting ready for bed! 



2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Perfect! I love them all.You did so good.

Krista said...

This was awesome!! Do it again next month!!! I love looking at your photos. :)