Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Memes about Me

There are some days that I love my job.

Like really love it.

There are some days that I go to bed thinking about the amazing conversations I had with students, how they are walking closer to Jesus, sharing the gospel with their friends, and how I am so excited to be a part of what God is doing on campus.

There are nights where I go to sleep with a deep satisfaction of how God is working.

And there are some days where I wake up and see these all over facebook.

(I am 100% that I have actually said that students.)




My students are gearing up for Chapter FOCUS Week, perhaps our most influential week of the year. It is a week of great training for campus ministry, for students to focus on their relationship with the Lord, to build relationships with other InterVarsity students, to be in nature, to be with people, to be alone, and to be refreshed. This year we are hoping to bring 20 from Albion.

And they have a crazy recruitment strategy. As if my face could convince anyone to go to CFW.

Either way, I had a great laugh.

And I love my job.

No comments: