Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Memorization Challenge!

Over time I have come to love God's word. Really love it. I crave it, and want it to be a part of my life. It has helped me to grow in my faith, to grow in my love and my knowledge for God. 

This year, I have committed to memorizing the longest chapter in the Bible, Psalm 119. 

Will you join me? Together we can memorize the word of God together and draw near to Him. 

Pick a passage (one that is challenging in length, yet one that is attainable). 
Ask someone to keep you accountable 
Start Memorizing 
Let me know what you are choosing to memorize this year!!! 

My Memorization Method! 
1. Read the verse out loud 10x. 
2. Say the verse out loud 10x, looking at the verse if you need to  
3.Meditate, journal on and pray through the verse.
4. The next day, repeat the verse 10x 
5. Start the cycle over with the next verse. 

Good luck friends!
 

No comments: