Monday, April 19, 2010

Use those knees

I have declared today...a day for prayer. The world around me is in desperate need for prayer and instead of feeling shocked, overwhelmed, emotional, I am simply going to pray. Here are some things I am praying for today:

-The US Supreme Court decision about campus ministries:
http://www.intervarsity.org/news/campus-ministry-threatened

-My colleagues at Ohio State University who are engaging in a HUGE outreach all week about modern day slavery. They will be engaging the campus in a week long dialogue about justice and how Jesus plays a role in bringing justice and redeeming the world. They have already had 100 new Christians this year and are praying for many many more this week.
www.osupriceoflife.com

-Adoption "stuff"

-Ministry at Albion College

-Some personal issues

What do you need prayer for today?


No comments: