Sunday, April 11, 2010

My 1/3


Sometimes, you a need a good friend. A friend who listens. A friend who speaks the truth.

Sometimes you need a friend who is in the same boat as you.

Sometimes you need a friend to laugh with. Sometimes you need a friend to cry with.

Sometimes you a need a friend to that you can give you advice,

And sometimes you just need to talk, and you know that friend can do it.

But most the time you realize that life is not the same without your other 1/3:) Dear Krista, I wish we lived closer together. I value our friendship and can be so real with you!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Awwwwwww!!!! This post is making me smile really big and tear up. These pictures are bringing up so many memories! I TOTALLY forgot about the time we dressed up as nerds. Thanks for always having your finger ready and for just getting to the point with asking questions. I love you!